If YOU are looking what to do next spring and summer come to the facilities and enroll.
Don’t miss this great chance of practice this awesome sport, we have 25% on the registration fee
All students must also join USA Fencing for insurance purposes; visit member.usfencing.org to sign up ahead of your first class
BENEFITS OF FENCING
There are many benefits to participating in youth fencing. Children learn good spotsmanship and self-discipline. They learn to compete independently as well as for a team; they learn to enjoy winning and profit from defeats, while becoming physically fit and healthy; and, most importantly, they learn to make complex decisions, analyze problems, and think fast. These ideals help children reach their potential in many areas other than fencing.
We want to remind all members to always ask if Saturday classes are being held during tournament season. This way we can inform you if any SAPFC staff will be leading the class that specific Saturday
Every Phoenix Fencer should abide by the following Club Etiquette:
- Please be respectful of the scheduled times for each group
- Upon entering the salle, you should greet all fencers
- Do not distract other fencers from their warm up, footwork, lesson or sparing
- Fence with everyone
- Shake hands and thank the people who fence with you
- Be courteous
- Every area should be cleaned up before leaving the club
- Before you leave the salle, put away all your gear and say good bye to the coaches and fencers